Saturday, March 19, 2011

Change is Good

I've decided I needed a change in life. Diet... What a gross word!  I've still not lost all of the baby weight from my...1 year old. I couldn't decided on a diet plan because I don't like being told what foods I can and cannot eat. I decided to try Weight Watchers. I can eat what I want this way, just not as much. I am a really picky eater so everything I eat is a ton of points. You get 49 points a week in addition to your daily points to use as you please. You can also gain "activity" points. I played "Zumba" on the xbox last night for 15 minutes and gained 1 point. I can cash those points in anytime during the week to use as I please. So, even though I use all of my daily points due to the salty and fatty foods I eat, I can gain more to use with activity. So far it has been pretty fun! I can't wait to see how much weight I have lost next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment